Queen Seondeok Behind the Scene 3

Written by Yui Shinji 0 comments Posted in:

Ryu Sang Wook


Just another behind the scene captures...ok, just release the tension a little bit...these are the scenes from ep 21 to 24 I just found out that Ryu Sang Wook (Dae Nam Bo) is quite cute too...Well, I knew many viewers got mad on him because of Cheon Myeong's death...but he's only did the task from his daddy..


Hello everybody...I'm Dae Nam Bo


Yui: it's exhausted I know..but at least they had a good time (good job guys..!)



Bi Dam : oh...no! Director... I drop my chicken...somebody do something!



Deok Man : hey! you've promised to do it in just one take...! now I can't stop laughing
Bi Dam : this is really delicious..want some ?


quiet...they're trying to do their scene..






0 comments:

Post a Comment