Image and video hosting by TinyPic

JYJ‘s Jaejoong revealed to his fans how he spent his Christmas: indoors with toy elephants!

On December 25th, he posted a collage of photos on Twitter, commenting, “Did everyone spend a warm Christmas? For this time, the tree is only like that. Also, I’m alone.

He continued, “At an extreme state of depression, a skull is looking at me. Eh? What is it? Let’s look at it closely. They’re all just elephants. With just elephants as audiences, I’m playing a soccer game alone.

He completed his diary-like entry with, “That’s how I spent my Christmas. Why can’t you just see my figure? I’m wearing a training uniform with a ragged T-shirt. Yes, I’ll leave it to your imagination. Anyhow, Merry Christmas.

Netizens responded to Jaejoong’s tweets, saying, “Can I come over to your house?“, “Where are all the members?“, and “I want to see you in the ragged T-shirt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment